- To promote Christ-Centered family with godly parenting.
- To promote creative, enlightening biblical teachings to your child.
- To encourage your child to have genuine faith in Christ and walk with God in their lives.
Our Vision Proverbs 22:6 Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
Parent meeting – Parent meeting is held bi-monthly on 2nd Sunday of January, March, May, July, September and November (1:00-2:00 pm) to promote godly parenting skills. Next parent meeting will be on 3/10. Emily Kim will give us a talk on “Disciplining with Grace”
Event Happening Now: Disciplining with Grace (在恩典中管教) Campaign February-April, 2019.
- To enable kids to respect and obey their parents and teachers.
- To enable kids to obey rules in church.
- To encourage kids to walk with God to have good behavior.
- Each week, kids will remember one rule. Then add up each week.
- Each week, kids will bring home one rule to remember to obey.
- Please talk to your kid about the rule.
- Good behavior award will be given to good behave kids every week from February to April.
- A Poster design competition will be held.
- A debate for 3-5 graders will be held at the end of the campaign.
First rule 2/3 Sunday Respect and honor your parents
Ephesian 6:1,2,3 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother-which is the first commandment with a promise” –so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.
Second rule 2/10 Sunday Respect others and others’ property
Meal Time Rules 在教堂裡用餐的安全守則 :
Stay with your parents during meal time. Do not leave the room without parent permission. Do not chase each other and run up the stairs. Do not go out of the church building without adult present. Do not chase each other in the car park. Do not stay upstairs without adult present. Help clean up before you leave the room with your parent. *請注意：在EBTCC (東灣三一華人教會)的教堂內， 您們的安全是我们的首要任务。 牧師與長老, 執事同工們特別關注此事項. 以上列出了兒童們在教堂裡用餐的安全守則, 請父毋教導孩子遵守 。
Third rule 2/17 Sunday Respect others and others’ property
K-5 Class Classroom Rules 在主日學課室內安全守則 : Respect your teacher. No talking when teacher is talking. Ask for permission before leaving chair. Obey and follow teacher’s instructions. Always raise hand for questions or comments. Help clean and tidy up classroom before you leave.
Pre-K Class Classroom Rules在主日學課室內安全守則 : 早上见到学生和老师都要互相问好, xxx好！老师好！ 上课时，有疑问或发言要先 举手. 画图写字的笔用完,要放回原处, 每次玩一种（套）玩具，玩好了放回原处, 然后再玩另外一种玩具, 课间休息吃东西的时候要先清洁手, 然后一点点吃, 吃东西的时候不可以玩, 下课前10分钟要大家一起收拾教室；把玩具,上课用品笔和纸都放回原处，把自己的书包. 作业、手工放好，不要忘了自已的外套和水, 等物品. 安静等待家长来. * Parents please be on time to pick up your kids at 12:45 pm.
Fourth rule 2/24 Sunday Respect others and others’ property Game Time Rules 在遊戲時的安全守則 : Respect your game leader or teacher. No talking when game leader or teacher is talking. Obey and follow game leader’s or teacher’s instructions. Always raise hand for questions or comments. Help clean and tidy up room before you leave.
Fifth rule 3/3 Sunday
Sixth rule 3/10 Sunday
Seventh rule 3/17 Sunday
Eighth rule 3/24 Sunday
Ninth rule 3/31 Sunday
Poster design details:
Debate competition details:
Bible gifts to second graders: April 14, 2019
Easter Egg Hunt Activities: April 21, 2019
Mothers’ Day : May 12, 2019
Fathers’ Day: June 16, 2019
Friday Summer Program: June 7–August 9, 2019
Summer Retreat: August 9-11, 2019
Sunday School Promotion Day: August 17, 2019
Christmas Eve: December 24,
Sunday School Schedule:
| The Ten
| The Golden
| God gave rules
to show how to
| God’s people
| God told His
| God made
Children Learn What They Live
By Dorothy Law Nolte, Ph.D.