- What does S.P.A.R.K.S stand for?
- What God created in first 6 days?
- In a bible verse reference, which part refers to name of book, chapter number, and verse number? For example, Acts 16:31. (Acts: book; 16: Chapter; 31: Verse)
- Bible Stories: Moses, Joseph, Samuel, King David, King Soloman
- How many books in Bible? How many books in New Testament? Old Testament?
- First 5 books of Old Testament and New Testament
- Memorize Verse:
- Romans 3: 23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
- Genesis 1: 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
- Acts 16: 31 They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”
- Ephesians 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, For this is right.)
- 1 Corinthians 15: 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,
- John 3: 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
T & T Review:
Mission: Evidence of Grace
T&T® kids will explore some of the fundamental doctrines of Christianity! In these 32 lessons, they will spend time learning about the character and nature of God, the structure and sequence of the Bible, the redemption narrative, and key discipleship practices! Each section includes an introductory activity, a Bible study, a prayer section guiding them on how to specifically pray for different countries in the world, and optional extra credit opportunities to dive deeper in their Scripture memory and study of God’s Word. Kids will also be challenged to memorize the books of the Bible, and to bring a friend to their T&T club. Look forward to an amazing time diving deep into truth and training together! Ready, super agents?
|Lesson Title||Memory Verse||Key Thought|
|The Gospel||Ephesians 2:8-9||God created, man sinned, Jesus saves|
|The Bible||Romans 10:17||The Bible is special, and you can learn |
how to read it.
|Unit 1-God is…|
|1.1 God Is Truth||Jeremiah 10:10|| God is truth; He speaks |
truth, and we can trust
|1.2 God Is All-Powerful||Jeremiah 10:12|| God is omnipotent; |
His strength is unlimited.
|1.3 God Is Everywhere||Psalm 139:7-10|| God is omnipresent; |
He is everywhere all
at the same time.
|1.4 God Is All-Knowing||Psalm 139:1-3|| God is omniscient; |
He knows everything.
|1.5 God Is Three in One||2 Corinthians 13:14|| God exists as the Trinity: |
Father, Son, and
|1.6 Unit 1 Review||(All Unit 1 verses)|
Unit 2-The Bible
|2.1 Books of History||Genesis 12:1-2||The Bible tells us the |
history of God’s people.
|2.2 Books of Wisdom||Proverbs 1:7||The Bible teaches us |
wisdom and how to
call out to God.
|2.3 Books of Prophecy||Deuteronomy 18:18-19||The Bible contains |
God’s messages to
|2.4 The Gospels||1 Corinthians 15:3-4||The Bible describes |
the life and teachings
|2.5 Acts||Acts 13:48-49||The Bible gives us the|
history of the early
|2.6 The Epistles||2 Thessalonians 2:15||The Bible instructs us |
through the teachings
of early believers.
|2.7 Revelation||Revelation 1:1-2||The Bible inspires us |
with a vision of the
future reign of Christ.
|2.8 Unit 2 Review||(All Unit 2 verses)|
Unit 3- Redemption
|3.1 Image of God||Genesis 1:26||We are in His image, |
giving us the will to
choose what we do.
|3.2 Satan||Genesis 3:1||Satan chose to be |
against God, seeking
to deceive and destroy.
|3.3 The Fall||Genesis 3:6||Adam and Eve chose to |
disobey God with
| 3.4 Sin and |
|Romans 5:12||Sin and suffering are |
part of our world, but
God gives us hope.
|3.5 Jesus Christ||Romans 5:19||Jesus came as the Son |
of God, our Savior
| 3.6 The Lord’s |
|1 Thessalonians 4:16-17||Jesus will return and |
establish His reign;
we have this hope.
|UNIT 4 — Evidence|
|4.1 Faith||Hebrews 11:6||Faith is believing in |
Jesus and what He
has done for us
|4.2 Prayer||1 John 5:14||Prayer is an ongoing |
conversation with God.
| 4.3 Studying God’s |
|2 Timothy 3:16-17|| God speaks through |
His Word, and we need
to study it.
|4.4 Worship||John 4:23-24||Worship is a response to |
show God we love and
|4.5 Serving||Matthew 20:28||We follow Jesus’ example |
when we serve with
|4.6 Fellowship||Ephesians 4:1-3||It matters to God how |
believers treat each
|4.7 Witnessing||Matthew 5:16||We can show others |
what Christ has done
in our lives.
|4.8 Unit 4 Review||(All Unit 4 verses)|